The computer chops up a message into chunks. Your task is to rearrange
these chunks and reconstruct the original message.
What You See
- There is a strip on top of the display area. Underneath this
strip, you see several chunks from the chopped up message, arranged
in a random order. All chunks contain the same number of characters
(including blank spaces and punctuation).
- At the bottom of the display area you will see four control
buttons (Stop, Help, Play, and Pause), level buttons (if there
is more than one level), a count-down timer, and a score box.
- At the bottom right side of the display, you will see a column
of feedback rectangles that show the number of items in the game.
During play, the feedback rectangles change to green to indicate
that your response is correct or red to indicate that you have
run out of time.
How to Play
- Review the chunks. Drag the chunks and attach them to each
other to forms words, phrases, and parts of sentences.
- Locate the beginning of the message. Drag this chunk and drop
it at the beginning of the strip. Drag and drop other chunks in
the correct order to reconstruct the sentence.
- The timer will count down while you are working on the task.
- When you successfully complete the task, you will hear a positive
sound. The feedback buttons will turn green.
- If you run out of time, you will hear a negative sound. The
feedback buttons will turn red. The correct message will be
displayed on the strip.
- Then the next item will appear. The same procedure will be
repeated with each of the remaining items.
- The game will end after the final item.
- Click "Play Again" to replay the game. Each time
you play, you get different items in a different order.