The computer displays multiple-choice questions, one at a time.
You choose the correct answer to each question before time runs
What You See
- You see a question followed by several possible answers.
- At the bottom of the display area you will see four control
buttons (Stop, Help, Play, and Pause), level buttons (if there
is more than one level), a count-down timer, and a score box.
- At the bottom right, you see a column of small feedback rectangles,
one for each question.
How to Play
- Read the question. Click the button with the correct answer
within the time limit.
- If you are right, then you will hear a positive sound. Your
score will increase, and the next feedback rectangle will turn
- If you are wrong, or if you run out of time, you will hear a
negative sound. Your score will decrease, and the next feedback
rectangle will turn red.
- In the main area, the correct answer brightens, and the incorrect
answer darkens. The answers are displayed for several seconds,
and then the next question appears.
- The game ends after the last question.
- Click "Play Again" to replay the game. You get different
questions in a different order.
- In Level 1, you will see two possible answers for each question.
- In Level 2, you will see three possible answers for each question.
- In Level 3, you will see four possible answers for each question.